Mass Flow Meter-Coliolis Flow Meter-Measuring The Mass, Volume, Density
Type:Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
Measuring Principle:Atomic Physics
Flow Fluid Measured:Liquid, Air, Solid Flow
Output Signal:4-20mA, Pulse, RS485, Hart
Indicate:Flow Rate, Total Flow, Density, Temperature
Fluid Types:Two-Phase Flow, Three-Phase Flow
- Product Details
Basic Info. Accuracy:±0.2%~±0.15%, ±0.2-0.5% Size:Dn1.5~Dn200 Sensor:Tube/Flange Type:Coriolis Mass Flow Meter Measuring Media:Liquid Measuring Principle:Atomic Physics Flow Fluid Measured:Liquid, Air, Solid Flow Output Signal:4-20mA, Pulse, RS485, Hart Indicate:Flow Rate, Total Flow, Density, Temperature Fluid Types:Two-Phase Flow, Three-Phase Flow Export Markets:Global
- Additional Info
U-ideal Packing:Wooden Case or Carton Origin:Tianjin, China HS Code:90261000 Production Capacity:6000 PCS/Month
- Introduction of Coriolis flow meter
(1) The Coriolis force mass flowmeter can measure the mass flow rate directly, and won’t be affected by the measured medium temperature, pressure, density, viscosity. But other kinds of mass flowmeter using indirect measurement method, to measure volume flow first, and then got the mass flow rate after compensation of temperature, pressure, density.
(2) The Coriolis force mass flowmeter inside have no moving parts, high reliability; Don’t need Straight pipe before and after the installation.
(4) The Coriolis force mass flowmeter have options of all-in-one type and split type, LCD, explosion-proof type, temperature insulating model. Can output analog signal 4~20mA, the frequency signal, the RS485 communication interface and Hart protocol at the same time.
(5) The Coriolis force mass flowmeter is suitable for various liquid, such as corrosive liquid, smudgy medium, suspension, two phase liquid (gas content in liquid <10% in volume, if air content big, please add air eliminator), etc.
- Main technical parameters
(1) Measurement scope: 2kg/h~500t/h
(2) Accuracy: ± 0.2%~± 0.15%
(3) Work pressure: (0~32) MPa (in case of other high pressure, it must be of special order)
(4) Medium temperature: -50º C~ +350º C, Measurement accuracy: ± 1º C
(5) Environment temperature: -20º C ~ +70º C
(6) Measurement medium: Liquid, gas, solid, or two phases and three phases mixed fluid
(7) Output signal: 4-20mA current signal of flow, with load resistance ≤ 500Ω 0-10kHz frequency signal of flow. RS485 Communication protocol Hart protocol
(8) Power supply voltage: 24VDC
(9) Measurement of measuring pipe: 316L stainless steel
(10) Response time: 0.1s~5s, adjustable
(11) Explosion-proof grade: Ex(ib)II BT2-T5
- Working principle
The structure of Coriolis Mass Flow Meters was consisted of a pair of bended tubes. The principle is to detect Coriolis force forced a pair of tubes from inner mass flow by fluid. A new force—Coriolis force (picture 1) would be appear while two conditions met:
(1) vibrating with normal frequency in a pair of bended tubes,
(2) fluid flowing in tubes. This force was produced upon synthesis from vibrating force and flowing force by fluid in tubes. And tubes would be wresting symmetric the center line because the force forced (picture2). Two displacement sensors on sides of tubes detect the force and output electric signals. The signals regulated, mass flow directly produced (picture3).
Density measuring: Mediums of different density flow through the sensor, the vibration frequency of the vibration pipe is different, so can calculate the medium density by the vibration frequency.
Temperature measuring: Platinum resistance Installed on the sensor vibration pipe can indirectly measured the temperature of the medium.
|Mass flow accuracy||±[0.2% +(zero stability /flow rate×100%)]|
|Mass flow repeatability||±(1/2)×[0.2%+(zero stability /flow rate×100%)]|
|Density range||0.2 g/cm 3 ~3.5g/cm 3|
|Density accuracy||±0.002g/cm 3|
|Output of current loop||4mA~20mA|
|Output of frequency/pulse||0Hz~10kHz|
|Contact rating of a Batch Control relay||24V/0.1A|
|Contactor form||normal open|